WHAT YOU WILL GET?
- Your own WordPress test website to practice on. (Login details will be emailed to you before commencement of the course).
- The test site will be valid for 2 months, after which a R200 per month fee will be charged if you want to extend this period.
- A Total of 100 Mb storage space will be allowed per user.
- Support will be provided during the 2 months period for any queries that falls within the learning content. (Responses are limited on the number of queries received.)
- Two webinar sessions of 2 hour each to explain the WordPress setup.
- A stable internet connection and about 2 to 6 Gig of data bundles.
- A working Desktop or Laptop with average performance speed. (Not a mobile device!)
- Preferably Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer must be installed.
- At least 200 Mb of storage space available on your computer.
- Mobile APP or Desktop application for ZOOM installed for online webinars. No camera required.
- The following software installed that is operational:
THE PROCESS FROM HERE
- Enroll through www.coursesdirect.co.za for the course.
- Your invoice and confirmation detail will be emailed to you from our booking website.
- You will receive an email from us 1 hour before the webinar with help to connect to the streaming session.
- You will also receive a second email from the domain trainit.co.za with your test learner wordpress installation detail. Please ensure that you able to login to your site with the detail provided.
- You will also be registered on our elearning website www.elearningskills.co.za where you will be graded after each webinar session. Your certificate will be created and released from the elearning site automatically on completion.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
FIRST WEBINAR 2 1/2 HOURS
- Installing wordpress from the CPANEL.
- Getting to know the WordPress Dashboard.
- Setting your site as a BLOG or a static WEBSITE.
- Understanding the purpose of POST and PAGES.
- How to install a THEME.
- How to install a PLUGIN.
- How to use WordPress widgets.
- How to add photos to your posts.
SECOND WEBINAR 2 1/2 HOURS
- TAGs explained.
- Website optomisation and Caching.
- SEO setup and integration.
- Adding website to google Webmaster for indexing.
- Installing custom contact forms.
- Installing WooCommerce and link with Payfast for selling products online.
Bookings are done through www.coursesdirect.co.za on this link.