This out of the box ecommerce basic starter pack is specifically for the entry level with a product range of between 1 to 50 products. May that be virtual, services offered or physical products offered.
Click here to see our demo site!
Download our offline information pack here!
You can also submit your company details here for the development team to start with your project.
- WordPress base.
- Ecommerce integration.
- Max 5 page integration.
- Link to customer Payfast account.
- Online notifications and reports.
- Email accounts 10.
- Total storage space 1500mb.
- Support included.
- Customer back-end access.
- Google integration.
- Mobile Integration.
- Site daily backup included.
- SSL Certificate Included yearly valued at
- Core Security updates included.
- Yearly domain renewal included
- Include 4 online ZOOM training sessions of 1 hour each. (However, we do require the users to be computer literate. There is also no limit on the number of initial users attending.)
- Additional support is provided.
R1000 contract for the first 4 months and there after the montly fees applies.
We offer 4 pre-scheduled online training sessions to our members.
- A maximum of 5 users can attend the initial 4 online training sessions.
- The 4 online sessions will be based on a pre-designed learning plan that will cover all the basic elements of an online e-commerce site.
- We do not offer additional training sessions; however, you can log a fault with our team if you require additional support.
MySimpleWebsite is not responsible for uploading or editing products. We provide you with an out-of-the-box solution and the resources and training to manage the site. You will be responsible for maintaining your site and product information and regularly testing the features to ensure they work correctly.
This out-of-the-box e-commerce start pack was designed for any person or company who wants to take their products or services online. Please see our demo site on this link for more details.
- User access is limited to pages and products only.
- WordPress base. (Excluding blog pages.)
- E-commerce setup.
- Shipping modules include any type required and full “The Courier Guy” integration, on the condition that you have a business account with them.
- Allow for virtual, downloadable, or physical products.
- Integration with Payfast, Zapper, or Snapscan, on the condition that you have a valid account with them.
- Google and Facebook quick register or login.
- Product reviews.
- Inventory, linked products, product tags, tabs, or any of the additional features displayed on our demo site.
- Daily backups for 14 days.
- Limit of 1500 MB space that includes backups. This will ruffly be ideal for someone with 50 products or less.
- Total of 5 email pop accounts.
- Shipping and selling are limited to South Africa for compliance.
- Linking and integration with Google and Bing included.
What you need?
You will need the following information to setup your complete e-commerce site.
- To process online payments such as Payfast, Zapper, or Snapscan, you will need a registered bossiness and bossiness bank account. There is no need for these if you will only be taking EFT or another direct form of payment.
- Domain name. If you don’t have one, then we will provide you with one.
- Content such as who you are, your return policy, contact details, and social media links.
- Physical address for compliance.
- Courier guy bossiness account if you want this to be integrated.
- And of course a product, service, or downloadable items. (Photos, full product description, size, weight.)
- Company logo or banner.
- At least one person who is computer literate.
With shipment we mean the method that the parcel will be collected or delivered. At the moment we cater for the following methods:
- Virtual products, that could be service rendered or files downloaded.
- Physical products.
- Parcel calculation based on the size and weight of the parcel.
- Direct back-end linking with The Courier Guy.
- Manual parcel handling, like PUDO.
MySimpleWebsite will be able to link your website with The Courier Guys back-end, to fully automate the process. However, the product dimensions will be your responsibility. The information is sent to The Courier Guy and cost is provided by 3rd party. Any queries and difference must be taken up with The Courier Guy, as we only provide the link between your website and their services.
The following payment methods can be used:
- Cash payments.
- EFT payments.
- Cost on delivery.
- Snapscan payments. (Need a registered account with Snapscan.)
- Zapper payments. (Need a registered account with Zapper.)
- Payfast card payments. (Need a business bank account and Payfast account.)
In South Africa we are limited to the method of payment accepted, because of our weak currency. For example, you cannot display the Rand sign on any international payment methods. (Simply because of the $ to R that is so weak.)
The only alternative methods to display Rand and process real like transaction in South Africa currency is to register with local merchants, such as Payfast, Snapscan and Zapper to mention some.
These all have different fee’s structure that is the responsibility of the client to investigate.
It will be the client’s responsibility to register for these business accounts that is all free and based on a transactional percentage charged. It will also be the client’s responsibility to provide the required information from their dashboards to link with the website.
The client will have the right to terminate the contract at any stage, provided a 30-day notice period was given, after the initial setup period of 6 months, as per the contract period.
MySimpleWebsite will be responsible for providing the client with payment for all media that was uploaded and the data of products, pages, and posts during termination. However, no software or files will be provided, as this will stay the property of MySimpleWebsite.co.za
It’s not only about making a sale but also able to showcase to future clients what we can provide.
After the termination period, the client will be able to:
- Transfer the domain away to his preferred provider or terminate the services.
- Request an export of his products and uploads. However, the standards installation, plugins, themes and customisation cannot be transferred.
- Email accounts cannot be transferred and will have to be manually setup once transferred by the new hosting provider.
The contract might be terminated, without any liability or refunds at short notice by MySimpleWebsite.co.za without notice if found that the online services or product orders are misrepresented or not delivered. We value our online client base and will not support any SCAM or FRAUDULENT online store that do not:
- Offer a customer supporting service within a reliable timeframe.
- Does not comply with their product returns and refunds policy.
- Miss-represent services or product offered.
- Unable to resolve customer queries within a reliable timeframe including product deliveries that result in a negative rating.