What does an assessor and moderator do?
The responsibility of an assessor is also to provide accurate and constructive feedback to a leaner and record the assessment process and decisions. Every assessor should review the progress with each learner and be able to help them with their needs and requirements.
Assessor course that goes hand in hand with the Trainer the Trainer or Facilitator Training course that enable an individual to works with the SETA’s and assess outcome based learning programmes. Both the Train the Trainer or Facilitator Training Course and the Conduct Assessment Training course is target at Training Managers, Training Providers, Lecturers, Teachers and people who want to work abroad. Invest in your future and attend our Train the Trainer training course also knows as Facilitator training course, assessor training course today.
What is the role and responsibilities of the assessor?
- Demonstrate understanding of outcomes-based assessment;
- Prepare for assessments;
- Conduct assessments;
- Provide feedback on assessments; and
- Review assessments.
COURSE SUMMARY for the Assessor Course
- Short name: SETA Accredited Assessor Training
- Full description: 115753 Conduct outcomes-based assessment
- SETA Accredited: Yes, ETDP SETA NQF Accredited
- SETA: Education, Training, Development & Practices Sector Education & Training Authority (ETDP Seta) www.etdpseta.org.za
- NQF: 5
- Credits: 15
- Duration: 3 days
- Re-Assessment fees: None
- Hidden fees: None
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa, Department of Labour and Microsoft Certified courses.
- Success rate of learner: Currently we have a very high success rate due to the “one-price-policy” that include additional support at no additional cost.
- POE Building: We don’t take any short-cuts such as POE building in the class and follow all the guidelines stipulated by SAQA and the SETA.